JOYNIGHT 13" REVIVE COPPER-FIT GEL MATTRESS (PLUSH SUPPORT)
Similar to the mattresses owned by elite athletes, the Joynight Revive uses Far Infrared Rays (FIR) technology in the performance cover of the Revive contributes to an active recovery process—harnessing what you produce (body heat) and recycling it into what you can use (energy) to rejuvenate. Combined with an advanced cooling of technology in the top layer of gel-infused copper memory foam, the Revive offers extreme rejuvenation with all the benefits of an luxury hybrid COPPER-INFUSED mattress. This is the best springs + cooling copper gel combination!
If you are an elite athlete, you absolutely need this mattress to recover! We have sold this mattress to Professional Basketball & Football Teams (including the 49ers, Chiefs, & Pacers.)
- THIS MATTRESS IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE THAT SLEEP ON THEIR SIDES, STOMACHS & BACKS. IT DOES NOT TRANSFER MOTION SO YOU WON'T WAKE UP THE PERSON SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU.
MADE SPECIFICALLY TO HELP ELITE ATHLETES SPEED THEIR RECOVERY!
- Three levels of firmness let you decide the level of support you need.
- An elite performance top utilizes Far Infrared Rays technology to transform your body’s heat into waves of energy—reflected back to you through the medium of fibers, helping to enhance faster recover and promote quality of sleep.
- A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperRecovery™ foam provides responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the highly conductive, antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A second 2” layer of hyper-elastic ReviveGel™ foam provides cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- A patented phase change molecule surface infusion of Gel-Swirl maintains body temperature at an ideal 88 degrees.
- A third 1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam layer provides enhanced contouring and deeper compression support with added cooling.
- An 8” base of up to 1,189 individually encased CrossX™ coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We’re so committed to helping you get the best sleep ever from your mattress purchase, we offer a 120-night risk-free comfort trial.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping is always standard with your mattress order—and we offer a zero-risk option with free shipping on exchanges and returns.
We deliver your mattress in a box, shipped directly to your door. Set-up is easy: click here to see the best way ever to open and decompress your mattress.
- Twin: 13 inches thick x 38 inches wide x 74 inches long
- Twin XL: 13 inches thick x 38 inches wide x 80 inches long
- Full: 13 inches thick x 54 inches wide x 74 inches long
- Queen: 13 inches thick x 60 inches wide x 80 inches long
- King: 13 inches thick x 76 inches wide x 80 inches long
- California King: 13 inches thick x 72 inches wide x 84 inches long
*** CertiPUR-US Certified, our mattress is made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Enjoy how this mattress fully supports your body while allowing perfect contouring properties. You will love how this mattress fits and curves around your body while keeping you sleeping cool at night.